It’s back - come on out to the 3rd Annual Fire & Ice Winter Festival!
Enjoy the ski trails during the Nordic Ness Loppet, try your hand at snow sculpting, and experience a new view of winter on a sleigh ride! When you start to get chilly come warm up next to a bonfire or join in on a jamming session when you want to rest your feet after all the winter games. We even get to set off fireworks and you can bring your own too!
As the sun goes down, prepare for Melting Man; a Tree Doug creation!!!
New this year - the Carless Drive-in! Come catch some Ness Creek flicks in the Jack Millikin Centre. Videos will be playing all day!
Tickets are $20 (plus taxes and fees) for the day and are available at: https://www.picatic.com/FireandIce
---> Community Soup Cook Off
Anyone have a soup recipe that you think beats all the rest? Why not prove it and enter into the Community Soup Cook Off!
- Entries must be registered by emailing [email protected] before February 20th 2018
- Entrants must purchase a ticket to Fire & Ice or have a volunteer ticket to participate, but there is no fee to enter the competition
- Anyone entering a soup will receive a complimentary lunch voucher
- Additional lunch vouchers will be offered to guests upon making a $5 donation
- Voucher will entitle you to a cup of soup and homemade bun
- We provide the buns, spoons, and bowls
- You provide the crock pot to keep it warm
- Entries will be judged by a panel of celebrity judges, at 2pm on event day
- Grand Prize will receive one complimentary ticket to Ness Creek Music Festival 2018 and bragging rights!
There will also be a bar, so bring your ID and cash!
Gates open at 12:00pm
Sleigh rides (weather permitting) will be running 12pm to 6pm
Fireworks are at 8pm followed by the big event - Melting Man!!!
P.S. We're looking for sponsors! If you're interested please email [email protected]
Join the Discussion
paNOW is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules: Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards. See full commenting rules.