It was a dramatic way to kick off the Prince Albert City High School Track and Field Meet Wednesday at Prime Minister’s Park.
There was a photo finish in the midget girls 80-metre hurdles, with Kimberlea Pfeil getting the narrow nod over St. Mary’s Shaelyn Vermette.
Here are the rest of the Day 1 results. The event will continue on Thursday.
Midget Girls, 80m
- Kimberlea Pfeil, Carlton, 14.58
- Shaelyn Vermette, St. Mary, 14.58
- Erin Oleksyn, Carlton, 14.65
Senior Girls, 80m
- Hannah Donaldson, Carlton, 14.28
- Nikala Morash, Carlton, 14.59
- Lauryn Chao, St. Mary, 15.38
Midget Boys, 100m
- Riley Fiske, Churchill, 16.70
- Brezlon Stefanyshen, St. Mary, 16.79
- Solomon Groves, Churchill, 17.46
Junior Boys, 100m
- Zedrik Uson, Carlton, 15.64
- Jake Knudsen, St. Mary, 17.79
- Riley Rude, Canwood, 19.06
Senior Boys, 100m
- Nayan Chand, St. Mary, 14.46
- Caden Wilson, Churchill, 16.65
- Creedin Highway, Carlton, 20.07
- Abby Soyko, Carlton, 29.35
- Ashlee Wolfe, Shellbrook, 30.25
- Emilie Goller, St. Mary, 30.86
- Brittany Krammer, St. Mary, 29.57
- Alexis Stochmanski, Shellbrook, 30.33
- Morgan Layton, Churchill, 31.77
- Taylor Strauss, St. Mary, 25.94
- Lauren Town, St. Mary, 28.13
- Abby Kyei, St. Mary, 28.57
- Anthony Burant, Carlton, 26.37
- Matthew Johnstone, Se Se Wa Hum, 26.79
- Maverick Cromartie, Meath Park, 27.11
- Ivan Wittmeier, Kinistino, 25.33
- Patrick Muhoza, Carlton, 26.34
- Mohammed Bensaleh, Carlton, 26.44
- Nayan Chand, St. Mary, 23.89
- Bob Kisusari, St. Mary, 23.98
- Jacob Glover, Churchill, 24.68
- Aimee Grenier, Rivier, 6:05.75
- Taylor Harrington, Churchill, 6:25.95
- Annakah Ratt, St. Mary, 6:44.13
- Hannah Walker, Carlton, 5:18.38
- Dezaray Wapass, Se Se Wa Hum, 5:39.66
- Jordanna Goodpipe, Shellbrook, 6:03.31
- Tanika Holinaty, Churchill, 7:12.38
- Brayden Mudjar, Carlton, 4:51.25
- Ethan Schmidt, Shellbrook, 4:56.04
- Kyle Kosowan, St. Mary, 5:13.28
- Dylan Sande, St. Mary, 4:45.25
- Ian Leach, St. Mary, 4:46.68
- Austin Lamotte, Debden, 4:51.05
- Michio Green, Churchill, 4:37.95
- Brent Johnstone, Se Se Wa Hum, 5:02.77
- Blake Bear, Se Se Wa Hum, 5:08.60
- Habiba Mulge, Rivier, 8.42
- Taylor Althouse, Meath Park, 7.92
- Jamielyn Dyer, St. Mary, 7.68
- Ivan Wittmeier, Kinistino, 12.02
- Bernard Warner, St. Mary, 11.32
- Riley Rude, Canwood, 10.50
- Jordan Petit, Big River, 5.59
- Maverick Cromartie, Meath Park, 4.98
- Ethan Schmidt, Shellbrook, 4.96
The rest of the events will be completed on Thursday. Check back on paNOW.com for the full results.
Jeff D'Andrea is paNOW's sports reporter. He can be reached at [email protected] or tweet him @jeff_paNOW.
Artists with disabilities to showcase work in P.A.
Works and performances by artists with disabilities will be featured in Prince Albert this week as...
READ MORE +
Family of homicide victim hopes for justice
Dozens of grieving family members filled a Prince Albert provincial courtroom today for an...
READ MORE +
Local musician reacts to Gord Downie’s passing
A local Indigenous musician says Gord Downie's body of work transcended music and brought...
READ MORE +
Join the Discussion
paNOW is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules: Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards. See full commenting rules.