Prince Albert Seniors Advocacy Centre is seeking Senior Citizen Volunteers for a variety of duties :
- Administrative functions including bookkeeping ·
- Friendly visitation and counselling of other seniors ·
- Advocacy on behalf of our seniors ·
- Assisting with various functions (social events, information sessions, church services) ·
- Serving on the Boards or Board Committees ·
- Picking up and transporting seniors to various activities or events All of these duties will be very gratifying and will result in unforgettable, lasting friendships.
An extensive 40 hour training program will be offered to all selected candidates.
Write a letter of interest with your resume to :
Search Committee (Volunteers)
Prince Albert Seniors Advocacy Centre
1643 – 14th Street West
Prince Albert – SK – S6V 3N6
Join the Discussion
paNOW is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules: Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards. See full commenting rules.